A guild among friends on the realm Bladefist, WoW.

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Buttache, Combat Rogue Application (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buttache

Antal inlägg : 3

PostSubject: Buttache, Combat Rogue Application (Accepted)   Wed 28 Mar 2012 - 22:40

Name: Cihan

Nationality: Turkish

Character name: Buttache

Class: Combat Rogue

Mainspec/offspec: Combat/Sub

Professions: Engineering/Jewelcrafting
I am a player loves to have every single advantage than others so I leveled engineering for synapse strings tinker on my gloves and jewelcrafting just for the +67 gems, I havent made a single gold with these professions so far.

How did you get information about Infinitum?

After our raid team got disbanded I got in a search for a guild with stable progress unlike we had. I've checked the 'www.wowprogress.com/pve/eu/bladefist' and decided Infinitum is a guild fits my purpose.

Armory-link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/Buttache/advanced

List you experince in vanilla/tbc/wotlk/cata raids. If you have pre-cata experience, keep it to the character- and gear level it was designed for!
I'm playing WoW since March 2011, started around 4.2 Cataclysm. So I have no previous experience at all.
BWD: None
BoT: None
Firelands: None
Dragon Soul: 6/8 normal with my guild. We cannot get further due to lack of capable and geared players.

Do you have any alts that you have raid experience with? Armory link(s): None

What addons do you use?

Bartender, Deadly Boss Mods, OmniCC, Omen Threat Meter, RoguePowerBars other than many add-ons Im using for professions and such.

Incase you have an offspec - Do you have experience/gear for raiding with it?

I have the knowledge on how to use my os but I've no exprience with it.

Describe you key bindings, rotations/priority and macros for your mainspec and offspec respectively:

Sinister Strike/Synapse Strings Tinker macro- for using glove buff whenever it is up.
Glyphed Tricks of the Trade macro on focus- for use whenever it is up, damage increase on my target, 20% less energy cost on abilities for me.
Killing Spree- I usually use it after my trick energy cost reduction is down to recover some energy back. If it is not a 'sit and dps fight' I prefer to use it on moderate/deep insight state, other than that I use it whenever its off the cooldown.
Adrenaline Rush- 22 seconds of pure global, If the encounter has a tight phase like burning tendon I save it. If encounter has a brief damage buff, like hagara, I save it. Other than that use it whenever I can do 22 seconds of straight dps.
Rupture- Only if raid has one of these following debuffs on boss: Trauma,Hemorrhage,Mangle. Other than that I dont use or get the glyph.
Revealing strike- Only at 4 cp, even if I get a bonus cp from 3cp to 5cp I skip it, that would make me drop 150dps Smile.
Feint- Just before using Tricks of the Trade, so dps got tricked would not get overaggro. Other than that, I use it at Twilight Onslaught.
Disarm- Can be used for spesific trash, such as twilight elites.
/tar Twilight Sapper /cast shiv(cripling poison) macro- To slow twilight sapper down, followed by a 9 second kidney shot.
Blade Flurry- Usually at trash mob, no use on single target fights.
Potion of Tol'vir- Use it with adrenaline rush.
Expose Armor- Never, Im not the one supposed to minus armor the boss Smile (fearie fire, sunder armor)
Savage Combat and Bandit's Guile talents. The 4% all pysical damage increase is just great in my opinion. I dont like Bandit's Guile being based on RNG factor but still damage buff is great.

I know which abilities are convenient with which raid buffs and I can do anything to max my numbers even if by bits.

If you're especially interested with my keybinds, you can see them at the links below.

For DPS classes/specs - What is your average DPS in a typical 10/25-man raid boss fight. Linking a screenshot showing 5 minutes on the raider's target dummy (or until you run out of mana) is a big plus!

I did 37k dps on Ultraxion past week with my combat spec, I dont have a screenshot for it so I can only give a link showing 5 minutes on dummy.
Buffs Used- None
Flask Used- None
Food buff?- No
Target to use tricks of the trade?- No

Main hand: Instant Poison
Off hand: Deadly Poison

Used killing spree 3 times, adrenaline rush 2 times. Slice and dice up all time time.
21k without adrenaline rush, 24k with adrenaline rush active.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/634/wowscrnshot032912002242.jpg
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/5113/wowscrnshot032912002521.jpg
Down here it took some time to deadly poison worn off so dps dropped by 2k.
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/5411/wowscrnshot032912002946.jpg

As you can see at the link below, on the settings tab, 24k dps is pretty much the best dps possible without a single buff in my gear.
http://shadowcraft.mmo-mumble.com/eu/bladefist/buttache/#!/VU/JboMwFPwXn33AZgnSnKIqUBFVkdK0qoI4xJAU8lqQqrZq/r4DgSy25tlvmfE4N1qJ/YAJN7CCeiOo5jHQ/B4A1rnEtjDRCfZzaFXzGcYlP0cY/w82YfX5Aum+Bu55+owm82ECijxeRHpIkFFheZ2mtoQrvpf2dgYrNCAceoDdT4VujZt2mGDSZVYvRnN1Nl78b9JPN4Ta0QtfmtLyLu2igaa0emq2VVOWUnrSvG69A0tut4JzEdzuDe7F8VzD1SmREAv2ZkrnudFBoZVpEYG/gQHioBdNEbZUzj19v831Th4CMkJGx1hS4x20F2OviuIf

Can reach 37k-40k without any problems(Not Madness) with flask,food buff, target to trick, 5%crit and 10%haste buff.

Earlier guild(s). Why did you leave or get kicked?:

The moment I logged in to level my Rogue to 85 a few months ago. I got an invite from social leveling guild <Nostalgic>. The time I've reached 85 I pretty much knew the major players in the guild. One night I had this 'drunken skype time' with my guildies and after that I got into the core roster of the guild. Right now I am close friend with our guild master 'Omnx' and together we lead the ds raids every week.
But sadly we dont have much progress and doing 6/8 past 2 weeks. I am a player looking for better all the time and unfortunately two of our major players, a healer and the main tank, left the guild due to a pointless argument with the guild master. The moment I am filling this form we dont have a stable raid team or progress.

Can you manage to attend raids on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 19:00-23:00 on a regular basis?

I am online quite often and pretty much every night even if I am not doing anything other than sitting in Orgimmar. I do not have anything holding me back from showing up on appointed raiding nights. So I can join every raid.

Do you follow instructions during raids and can you handle criticism from the leaders?

Yes, I can always take good criticsm since it is going to make me a better player.

Do you have the habit of reading up on all new encounters? Do you stay up to date with class changes?

I read every patch note and the change made on offical forums.

Are you able to supply yourself with sufficient amounts for flasks, potions and power food for each raid?

Yes I am. Always prepared with consumables and flasks.

Have you got ventrilo and a working microphone? Do you have an easy time communicating during raids?

Yes on both.

Is there anything that can force you to go AFK during raids?

Unless the house is burning, no.

On a scale from 1-10, how stable is your internet connection?

9,9. It almost never drops. And with 25mb/s I have no connection or lag issues.

Tell us a little about yourself (optional):

I am a student living in Austria, studying engineering under vienna university of technology. I've always enjoyed playing hardcore online video games, I just love the feeling that Im doing something better than other people does.
I've played two games on competitive level, Battlefield 2(2005) and Heroes Of Newerth(Action RTS, 2009), thought never made money out of them. I've stopped playing BF2 because it's outdated and stopped playing HoN because game couldnt offer me fun anymore.

Do you know anyone in the guild?

Other than some casual talking, no.

Tell us briefly, using your own words - Why do you like to raid and why should we consider your application over others?

You are asking me why should you invite me, what can I offer to you that some other random dude can't.
I am always hungry for better, in any terms. I am hungry for progress, hungry for learning and getting better in the game by any means. I dont like to be the avarage random dude. You will never hear 'cant be arsed' from me for serious progress, I can raid 6 times a week if necessary and I am never done with wiping unless others are. I am simply offering the best dps and a rogue can do in my gear and activity.

Just in case someone wonders 'What is a buttache?'.
It's the moment when you regret you ate that 3 man size taco.
Back to top Go down
Surkalv

Antal inlägg : 100

PostSubject: Re: Buttache, Combat Rogue Application (Accepted)   Thu 29 Mar 2012 - 5:10

Hello.

I just have you tell you that for such a new player that you are, you seem to have more knowledge than most other people. Very impressive! Smile That just shows dedication, and that you strive to always improve yourself.

I am no big fan of rogues, so I can't say much about the spec and glyphs. I'll let our rogue officer have a look at that.

Your application does look rather good, and you have convinced me to give you a tryout. We are currently making some game changes right now though. We're going from two 10 man groups into a 25 man guild. So we're the only 25 man horde guild right now. Are you able to do 25 man raiding?

Well there's not much to add. Welcome aboard! Whisper anyone within the guild for an invite, most people can invite.

Regards,
Surkalv
Back to top Go down
Buttache

PostSubject: Re: Buttache, Combat Rogue Application (Accepted)   Thu 29 Mar 2012 - 6:54

First of all thanks for showing interest on my application and accepting me.

Yes, I am willing to do 25 man mode raids and I have the tactical knowledge for them.

Also I would like to discuss about my talents and rotations with an experienced rogue if something is wrong with them, so let me know what inspector thinks about them.

/Regards
Buttache
Back to top Go down
Surkalv

Antal inlägg : 100

PostSubject: Re: Buttache, Combat Rogue Application (Accepted)   Thu 29 Mar 2012 - 7:21

I will Smile I'll redirect Psychod or Nitesting to this thread
Back to top Go down
Buttache

PostSubject: Re: Buttache, Combat Rogue Application (Accepted)   Thu 29 Mar 2012 - 18:16

I approve this rogue. -Nitesting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buttache, Combat Rogue Application (Accepted)   

Back to top Go down

Buttache, Combat Rogue Application (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infinitum :: General :: Apply to Infinitum-
Jump to: