A guild among friends on the realm Bladefist, WoW.

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hexmoan - Frost DK (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gäst

PostSubject: Hexmoan - Frost DK (Accepted)   Tue 4 Oct 2011 - 18:03

Name: Kim Johansen

Character name: Hexmoan

Class: Death-Knight

Mainspec/offspec: Frost PvE/Blood PvP

Professions: Jewelcrafting

Armory-link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/Hexmoan/simple

List you experince in vanilla/tbc/wotlk/cata raids. If you have pre-cata experience, keep it to the character- and gear level it was designed for!
Leiden 60 Hunter: Ragnaros was the biggest achivement in vanilla
Mered 70 Enha Shaman: Council in Black Temple
Blessingsftw 80-85 Holy Paladin: 11/12 Heroic in ICC, 4/5 heroic TotGC, 4/13 Heroic before FL patch (Magmaw, Atramedes, Halfus and Conclave)
Hexmoan 85 Frost DK: Currently 1/7 in FL, working on killing ragnaros atm.

Do you have any alts that you have raid experience with? Armory link(s): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Blessingsftw/simple

What addons do you use? : Atlasloot, ELVui, Omen, DBM,

Incase you have an offspec - Do you have experience/gear for raiding with it?: My offspec is for PvP and Dailies.

Describe you key bindings, rotations/priority and macros for your mainspec and offspec respectively: Rotation: Summon Ghoul, Pillar of Frost, Outbreak, then i use 3x Obliterate, Froststrike until RP runs out and ofc use Howling blast on procc.
http://bildr.no/view/991173 here is a screenshot of my UI incase it matters.

For DPS classes/specs - What is your average DPS in a typical 10/25-man raid boss fight. Linking a screenshot showing 5 minutes on the raider's target dummy (or until you run out of mana) is a big plus!: Average DPS atm is about 21k give or take, dont have a screenshot of it yet but ill post it later.

Earlier guild(s). Why did you leave or get kicked?:
Sprutnoobs: IRL friends PvP guild. (Best RBG and 5v5 team on the server)
Faith: I dont cannot stand the guildleader and I am going to leave soon.

Can you manage to attend raids on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 19:00-23:00 on a regular basis?: Yes i can

Do you follow instructions during raids and can you handle criticism from the leaders? : I like criticism, it allows me to learn my class better or different encounters etc.

Do you have the habit of reading up on all new encounters? Do you stay up to date with class changes? : Yes. If we're facing a boss i have no knowledge of I read up on the encounter, watch videos on youtube etc.

Are you able to supply yourself with sufficient amounts for flasks, potions and power food for each raid? : No problem.

Have you got ventrilo and a working microphone? Do you have an easy time communicating during raids? : I have ventrilo and a working microphone and there will be no problem communicating.

Is there anything that can force you to go AFK during raids? : No.

On a scale from 1-10, how stable is your internet connection? : 9

Tell us a little about yourself (optional): Aight, I am 19 years old, currently going to school. Enjoys playing soccer when im not playing wow.

Do you know anyone in the guild? : Nope.

Tell us briefly, using your own words - Why do you like to raid and why should we consider your application over others? : I like to raid because its interesting too experience new things and kill bosses. You should consider my apply over others because I am a decicated player, I am never late (if im late I am probably dead)
Back to top Go down
Surkalv

Antal inlägg : 100

PostSubject: Re: Hexmoan - Frost DK (Accepted)   Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 11:53

Hexmoan wrote:
You should consider my apply over others because I am a decicated player, I am never late (if im late I am probably dead)

That's what I like!

...Nah, but the apply looks good, reforges and enchants aswell. The only bad thing is that we got quite alot of melee dpsers. So I will have to have a chat with the officers about it. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Ashy

Antal inlägg : 14

PostSubject: Re: Hexmoan - Frost DK (Accepted)   Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 15:15

im go, seems good to me
Back to top Go down
Gäst

PostSubject: :)    Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 16:32

Smile
Back to top Go down
Gäst

PostSubject: LOL   Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 17:06

Dedicated, i was apparantly incredibly sleepy when i made this apply, spotted some type-o's just now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Surkalv

Antal inlägg : 100

PostSubject: Re: Hexmoan - Frost DK (Accepted)   Wed 5 Oct 2011 - 21:03

Message Surkalv, Fackazh, Ashy or Lazerpenguin for an invite. We decided we'll give you a chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hexmoan - Frost DK (Accepted)   

Back to top Go down

Hexmoan - Frost DK (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1