Infinitum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A guild among friends on the realm Bladefist, WoW.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Undeadmagic Affliction Warlock Apply to Guild (Accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
undeadmagic

Antal inlägg : 1

Undeadmagic Affliction Warlock Apply to Guild (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Undeadmagic Affliction Warlock Apply to Guild (Accepted)   Undeadmagic Affliction Warlock Apply to Guild (Accepted) Icon_minitime1Sat 14 Jan 2012 - 0:30

Name: John

Nationality: Scotish

Character name: Undeadmagic

Class: Warlock

Mainspec/offspec: Affliction 32/3/6 Main & Demo 0/31/10

Professions: Skinning

Armory-link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/Undeadmagic/simple

List you experince in vanilla/tbc/wotlk/cata raids. If you have pre-cata experience, keep it to the character- and gear level it was designed for! am sorry my warlock just hit 85 so he has no raid experience but i have been raiding from Vinila on my other charicters like my warrior i raided sicne vinila on him line MC, ZG, BWL, AQ40 and then in BC kara, mag, gru, SCC and TK then in wotlk i made my rogue and done every thing in Wotlk apart from uldaur and in cata i did BWD with the rogue untill the guild i was in split and i kinda stoped playing for a while.

Do you have any alts that you have raid experience with? Armory link(s): rogue http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/Shadowkill%C3%A9r/simple warrior http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/Thepredatorr/simple

What addons do you use? DBM, OminiCC, Bagnon, Recount and Atlasloot.

Incase you have an offspec - Do you have experience/gear for raiding with it? i have no experience in my offspec as of yet and i am willing to change it if needed.

Describe you key bindings, rotations/priority and macros for your mainspec and offspec respectively: 1. Curse of the Element 2. Bone of Doom 3. Corruption Q. Shadow Bolt E. Haunt F. Unstable Affliction R. Soul Drain and i have not set my offspec up as of yet.

For DPS classes/specs - What is your average DPS in a typical 10/25-man raid boss fight. Linking a screenshot showing 5 minutes on the raider's target dummy (or until you run out of mana) is a big plus! sorry but am an internet noob and i dont know how to add a pic to this i try and i delete every thing i dont a few times.

Earlier guild(s). Why did you leave or get kicked?: i have not left yet waiting of hearing back from yous Very Happy

Can you manage to attend raids on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 19:00-23:00 on a regular basis? yes i can.

Do you follow instructions during raids and can you handle criticism from the leaders? ye as long as its not given to me by some one in rage.

Do you have the habit of reading up on all new encounters? Do you stay up to date with class changes? yes i do my best.

Are you able to supply yourself with sufficient amounts for flasks, potions and power food for each raid? yes

Have you got ventrilo and a working microphone? Do you have an easy time communicating during raids? yes but people need to get use to the way i talk.

Is there anything that can force you to go AFK during raids? no

On a scale from 1-10, how stable is your internet connection? 10

Tell us a little about yourself (optional): well am not a big talker but i lisen a lot dont like to jump dont people throat unless i am forced to. i like to lisen to rock/metal music and i like to watch movies and anime but i just got into anime so i not seen a lot if you know any good ones let me know:)

Do you know anyone in the guild? no i dont think i do.

Tell us briefly, using your own words - Why do you like to raid and why should we consider your application over others? well i should start by saying when i posted this i had 13h in /played for level 85 and i am gearing up pritty fast i can just now join raid finder and now to why u should pick me well it because i am a fast learner and i am able to pick up and class and play it well so i am flexable player and willing to put in the extra effort to help the guild progress!
Back to top Go down
Surkalv
Surkalv

Antal inlägg : 100

Undeadmagic Affliction Warlock Apply to Guild (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undeadmagic Affliction Warlock Apply to Guild (Accepted)   Undeadmagic Affliction Warlock Apply to Guild (Accepted) Icon_minitime1Sat 14 Jan 2012 - 2:08

Hello.

Your gear looks pretty decent, you still got a few upgrades to get. But that'll be quick if you put your mind to it.

You seem to read up on your class, geming, reforging looks good. Trinkets not so much though, but like I said, that's pretty easy obtainiable.

I'm willing to give you a shot. Whisper someone in the guild for an invite Smile
Back to top Go down

Undeadmagic Affliction Warlock Apply to Guild (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1