Infinitum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A guild among friends on the realm Bladefist, WoW.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rêmedy Survival Hunter iLvL 389 (Accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
remedy

Antal inlägg : 7

Rêmedy Survival Hunter iLvL 389 (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Rêmedy Survival Hunter iLvL 389 (Accepted)   Rêmedy Survival Hunter iLvL 389 (Accepted) Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Jan 2012 - 1:45

Name: Patrick Passon

Nationality: Dutch (Netherlands)

Character name: Rêmedy

Class: Hunter

Mainspec/offspec: Survival PvE / Survival PvP

Professions: Skinning / Leatherworking

How did you get information about Infinitum? by wisper to one of your members who was spamming trade.

Armory-link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/R%C3%AAmedy/simple

List you experince in vanilla/tbc/wotlk/cata raids. If you have pre-cata experience, keep it to the character- and gear level it was designed for!

Well i started to play world of warcraft in the vanilla age with a orc war with whom i raided up to Naxx 40. After vanilla i changed to allie side where i rolled a holy pala :O and raided all the way from Kara to BT/MH as member of first never enders and later on trauma. A career change irl made me to abbandon azeroth so i gave my account to my nephew and departed from wow to return december 2010. I created this hunter on allie side and started leveling soon i dinged 85 but barely had time to seriously raid so i got in to a social guild rolled another toon (holy pala) and leveled her also to 85 after a couple of serious attempts in FL patch 4.3 hitted and dragon soul came almost at the same time as i got more time to raid so i applied at Has Left The Guild and raided DS with my pala and went 1/8 HC too bad she misses Madness Sad

My change to horde occured rather unexpected, an old irl friend of mine rolled a char on horde side after an absence of three years and asked me to help him out and i agreed so i rolled a goblin hunter and a belf pala. I found a newly formed guild with high ambitions Nice & Sleazy and it seemed nice enough to help them build up the guild. in our first real guild run we downed 4/8 DS the week after 7/8 DS with the first 4 bosses one shotted and last week we dropped Madness.

Do you have any alts that you have raid experience with? Armory link(s):

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/Sh%C3%AAala/simple

What addons do you use?
Most importantly DBM always nice to know when a boss is gonna throw with nasty stuff ^^

- Recount
- Atlas Loot
- Spartan ui
- Bartender
- Spellflash Hunter
- Kharthus Hunter timers
- Satrina Raid Buffs

Incase you have an offspec - Do you have experience/gear for raiding with it?

Well i tried MM off specc but cant say i have any experience nor have the gear for it :S besides that i am to lazy and dumb to keep that rotation going Very Happy

Describe you key bindings, rotations/priority and macros for your mainspec and offspec respectively:

Key binds:

1 - Macro Hunters mark / Pet attack
2 - Serpent Sting
3 - Black Arrow
4 - Explosive Shot
5 - Cobra Shot
6 - Arcane Shot
7 - Kill Shot
8 - Distracting Shot

F1 Rapid Fire
F2 Kill Command
F3 Detterence
F4 Disengage

E - Misdirect Macro ( misdirect on tank)
W - Scatter shot
R - Concussive Shot
T - Potion of the Tol Vir
Q - Aspect change macro (hawk -> fox , fox -> Hawk)
` - Multishot

My standard rotation at a boss looks like this:

Pre fight Flask and food ofcourse Very Happy then just before pull pre pot my agi potion.

- Hunters Mark Up / Pet Attack
- Serpent Sting
- Explosive Shot
- Black Arrow

Rotation Starts bassicaly here with 3x Cobra + 1 Explosive rinse and repeat
(idd no arcane i tried it over and over again but this rot gives max DPS)

- Blow black arrow every time it is available.

L&L (loack and Load proc) rotation.

- Explosive shot -> Kill Command -> Explosive Shot -> Arcane Shot ( Explosive shot is a dot so to gain max effect i throw in KC)

When boss at 20% i use my Kill shot twice (it is glyphed)

My only Offensive Cooldown Rapid Fire i use when needed most, sometimes at start To max my agi pot bonus but preferably when BL is used. Or which occurs more when the raid leader wants me too Very Happy

For DPS classes/specs - What is your average DPS in a typical 10/25-man raid boss fight. Linking a screenshot showing 5 minutes on the raider's target dummy (or until you run out of mana) is a big plus!

Hmmm that is a difficult question since there is a huge difference between a DPS race fight like Zon Ozz where i easily do 32 to 37 K or a fight With lots of misdirecting (Adds at Madness) running (Chrystals at Morchok) and then i dont wanna talk about kiting stuff around.

So i timed a target dummy session Wink

Rêmedy Survival Hunter iLvL 389 (Accepted) Vlcsnap2012011601h47m03

Hmm 25K without raid buffs and i slipped up a couple of times (try this once 5 minutes phew phewing a not moving dumb puppet at 1.54 in the morning after playing 11 hours of WoW hahahahaha seriously try it it is funny ^^)

Earlier guild(s). Why did you leave or get kicked?:

Never Enders i Left because i got an offer from trauma who had more suitable raid times at that moment.
Trauma Because i got a new job abroad which forced me to abandon WoW.
Guardian Angels a social guild i left because well i found time to raid.
Has Left The Guild i left because of a irl friend who started playing again and well i wanted to see a new enviroment and who does not love Goblins right :S

Above were all allie guilds.

Nice & Sleazy : well we were doing a FL HC raid with the guild, at alysrazor we wiped a couple of times which is no problem, when out of nothing the RL decides he was gonna turn it to normal, so i told him that well i understood why he would do it but if he did i would leave the group and wished him GL, i had some things to do which were needy and if they would go normal they did not really need me. So i left the group closed TS and logged my pala and pulled her out of the guild which i was intending to do before the raid even started but i did not want to disturb the GM who was in raid and intented to tell her in the morning why i pulled out my pala. Then when i logged back on a couple of ours later on my hunter, i was kicked from the guild. I always attented every raid they did, passed on a lot of gear because others needed it more, i was always on time, i helped out with farming fish for the feasts i deposited 2.5K gold in the guild bank when the guild was one week old and did not have gold for GRepairs, i liked all the players that were in there and i did my thing in raid i aint a loot whore i dont care if i am first on DPS as long as i execute my part of the fight perfectly i am happy but when i needed to do somethings irl and i left a raid because they could do easily with out me on normal mode i got kicked. For info /w lafolieverte GM or marijouana RL not that i expect them to be fully honoust. But at least i can be and feel free to gather the info.

Can you manage to attend raids on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 19:00-23:00 on a regular basis?

I can attend raids from 13:00 till 03:00 but i guess you dont raid those times so yah i can do from 19:00 till 23:00

Do you follow instructions during raids and can you handle criticism from the leaders?

Yah i do my best to do what the raid leader wants me to do even if i think that it wont work, can handle criticism hmmm yah i can as long as it is founded and they can tell me why it was wrong and how i can do it better.

Do you have the habit of reading up on all new encounters? Do you stay up to date with class changes?

I watch the vids on tankspot and leaarn to raid as soon as there is new material from the PTR's i try to play on the PTR's myself when i find a chance. So yah i stay informed and prepared.

And yah i do for example dont you love the new hunter with 35% more AP from aspect of the HawK :O improved black arrow a tick every 2 secs yummie AND blizz listen to me arcane shot aint working in L&L so they dropped it out of the rotation Very Happy Besides that YAY blood DK's get nerved.

Other websites i use are ask mr robot wow progress wow heroes and wowhead.

Are you able to supply yourself with sufficient amounts for flasks, potions and power food for each raid?

I do as long as the AH does not run out of potions of the tol vir that is :S

Have you got ventrilo and a working microphone? Do you have an easy time communicating during raids?

Yah, but once i start talking Very Happy

Is there anything that can force you to go AFK during raids?
Except a pretty female who knocks on my door lays on my bed and asks me to pls gief her some manly attention huh NO but don't worrie me and the ladies is not a very big succes :O Oh i might ask for a little break in between fights when my blatter decides to explode.

On a scale from 1-10, how stable is your internet connection?

Tell us a little about yourself (optional):
Well i am a 40 year old male, Father of three children and divorced. In normal life i am supposed to fix computer systems which i do to generate some hard needed irl Gold, i try to play guitar No i wont perform on vent.

Do you know anyone in the guild?
Noes i am pretty new on horde side

Tell us briefly, using your own words - Why do you like to raid and why should we consider your application over others?

Why do i like to raid, the fact that you have to work as a team, the coordination needed the communication makes it one of a kind to achieve things you could not do alone (although i am finally able to SOLO DM normal now LOL) besides that i want to push my limits as a player i want to become better as a player i love progression (tbh i get horny when i see myself at spot 7 as survival hunter on the realm)
But why consider me over others, i think you just have to pick what is needed by the raid team what fits best. There a lots of good players out there but besides my performance as a player i believe i am a nice guy who is willing to help others out, i am patient and i have humour.
Back to top Go down
remedy

Antal inlägg : 7

PostSubject: Ooops Forgot    Rêmedy Survival Hunter iLvL 389 (Accepted) Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Jan 2012 - 2:21

Besides the hunter i can bring the paladin if needed she needs a bit of gear but can easily heal 2 man DS normal and i healed Morchok HC. Just a side note Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Surkalv
Surkalv

Antal inlägg : 100

PostSubject: Re: Rêmedy Survival Hunter iLvL 389 (Accepted)   Rêmedy Survival Hunter iLvL 389 (Accepted) Icon_minitime1Mon 16 Jan 2012 - 10:10

Hello!

By watching your gear and such, I got no complaints, you seem to know what you're doing.

You seem like a fun guy, who'd fit into our guild pretty well Smile But to be honest. We are currently running 2 groups. The second one already have 2 hunters. Although, group 1 doesn't have a hunter, not quite sure we need one though.

When lock and load triggers. Use Explosive shot > cobra shot > explosive shot. That's max dps and you are a bit over the haste cap. You only need to bring your haste down to when cobra shot is a 1.66 sec cast for a perfect rotation. After that, mastery beats haste. And kill command should only be used in BM.

I am gonna have a chat with one of the officers and see if there's a chance we can squeeze you into our first group, so I'll be back with an answer tonight. Probably around midnight. You're free to join as a social untill then if you wish. Just whisper someone online for an invite.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rêmedy Survival Hunter iLvL 389 (Accepted)   Rêmedy Survival Hunter iLvL 389 (Accepted) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Rêmedy Survival Hunter iLvL 389 (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1