Infinitum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A guild among friends on the realm Bladefist, WoW.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Willynilly MM hunter (Declined)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gäst

Willynilly MM hunter (Declined) Empty
PostSubject: Willynilly MM hunter (Declined)   Willynilly MM hunter (Declined) Icon_minitime1Fri 23 Dec 2011 - 12:31

Name: Mikael Höjer

Character name: Willynilly

Class: Hunter

Mainspec/offspec: MM

Professions: Skinning (working on Engineering

Armory-link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/Willynilly/simple
If you have any comments on my gemmin / enchanting / reforging feel free to come with tips to improve it.

List you experince in vanilla/tbc/wotlk/cata raids. If you have pre-cata experience, keep it to the character- and gear level it was designed for!

TBC : Everything exept BT and Sunwell.
Wotlk: Everything (Litch King when nerf came)
Cata: Everything exept Deathwing kill (No heroic bosses tho)

For the TBC and Wotlk instances it was on a Holypaladin.

Do you have any alts that you have raid experience with? Armory link(s): I have a Druid on a another server:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dentarg/Moonbay/simple
FL and a few bosses in DS.

What addons do you use?

DBM, omen, recount, atlas, mailopener, bartender4, pitbull, badboy, bagnon, grid, quartz and tradeforwarder.

Incase you have an offspec - Do you have experience/gear for raiding with it?

No offspecc

Describe you key bindings, rotations/priority and macros for your mainspec and offspec respectively:

Hunters mark, serpent sting, chaimera, Steady Shoot, arcane shoot/kill command to use up my energy and use chaimera / instant aimed shoot when possable. I have Missdirect and CDs on macro.

For DPS classes/specs - What is your average DPS in a typical 10/25-man raid boss fight. Linking a screenshot showing 5 minutes on the raider's target dummy (or until you run out of mana) is a big plus!

I don't play 25man runs because my PC can't handle it very well. I get some laggs and that affect my DPS.

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/207/wowscrnshot122311132543.jpg/ (I do more in a raid)

Earlier guild(s). Why did you leave or get kicked?: Flamingokvintetten: I was kicked beacuse i left the guild with my ALT to another server, sounds silly i know.
Kohort: Now im serching a new guild because memebers have the server.

Can you manage to attend raids on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 19:00-23:00 on a regular basis?

Yes i can.

Do you follow instructions during raids and can you handle criticism from the leaders?

Yes i can handle criticism from both leaders and other members and i can follow instructions.

Do you have the habit of reading up on all new encounters? Do you stay up to date with class changes?

Yes i always read up on new bosses, im not the best at staying updated on my class but i check atleast a few times in a moth.

Are you able to supply yourself with sufficient amounts for flasks, potions and power food for each raid?

Yes i am.

Have you got ventrilo and a working microphone? Do you have an easy time communicating during raids?

Yes i have Ventrilo installed and my microphone are working properly.

Is there anything that can force you to go AFK during raids?

Not more than a 5min smoke break

On a scale from 1-10, how stable is your internet connection?

I have 50Mbit fiber connection so i have a very stable internet connection.

Tell us a little about yourself (optional):

Do you know anyone in the guild?

No i do not know anyone in the guild.

Tell us briefly, using your own words - Why do you like to raid and why should we consider your application over others?

I like to raid because i think it's fun to progress and take down bosses. It's something relaxing to do after a day of work. I know my class pritty well and always make sure i know the tacts and have a supply of flasks / food / potions on me.
Back to top Go down
Gäst

PostSubject: Gear   Willynilly MM hunter (Declined) Icon_minitime1Fri 23 Dec 2011 - 15:09

I have replaced the legs with t13 LFR and the Valor points back.
Back to top Go down
Surkalv
Surkalv

Antal inlägg : 100

PostSubject: Re: Willynilly MM hunter (Declined)   Willynilly MM hunter (Declined) Icon_minitime1Fri 23 Dec 2011 - 18:08

Hello.

From what I noticed by looking at your gear was that you are 3% under the hit cap. You need 8%.

Your gems are a bit off. If the socket is prismatic or red, always put a red gem in it. Agility is your best stat by far. 2 in boots, 2 in the belt and 1 in the shoulder. You should use 50 agility on bracers instead of 65 crit.

Your rotation is a bit off. You do not use kill command as a MM hunter. Hardcasting aimed shot is a slight dps boost on fights where it's not heavy movement.

I was not too impressed by your single target dps on a dummy. Hunters has a 100% crit chance with aimed shot on targets above 90% health. Which means you have a 100% crit chance with aimed shot on a dummy. But as you said, you only seem to cast it when it procs.

I am not quite sure if we can fit a hunter as it is right now. We got one with 100% attendance, but the other group might have a spot open if you prove to be good enough.

We're a 10 man guild now with two groups incase you didn't know.

But i'll think about it and i'll be back with an answer after christmas.

Merry christmas!
Back to top Go down
Gäst

PostSubject: Re: Willynilly MM hunter (Declined)   Willynilly MM hunter (Declined) Icon_minitime1Fri 23 Dec 2011 - 19:44

Ye i noticed now that i was under capped that is because i got new gear and just enchanted / gemed and logged out.

Okey, i did not know that about my rotation.

Yes i know i should stack on Agi, got that information about 2 days ago. I don't think it's that much worth it to buy new gems / enchans when i could get a better item 2h later for example but if you would like i could reenchant and regem.
Back to top Go down
Surkalv
Surkalv

Antal inlägg : 100

PostSubject: Re: Willynilly MM hunter (Declined)   Willynilly MM hunter (Declined) Icon_minitime1Mon 26 Dec 2011 - 18:24

Declined due to that we don't really need another hunter atm, and your apply doesn't stand out enough.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willynilly MM hunter (Declined)   Willynilly MM hunter (Declined) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Willynilly MM hunter (Declined)
Page 1 of 1