Infinitum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A guild among friends on the realm Bladefist, WoW.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Derentis, Combat/sub Rogue Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Derentis

Antal inlägg : 1

Derentis, Combat/sub Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: Derentis, Combat/sub Rogue Application   Derentis, Combat/sub Rogue Application Icon_minitime1Sun 12 Aug 2012 - 19:43

Name: Tom

Nationality: Polish

Character name: Derentis

Class: Rogue

Mainspec/offspec: Combat/Sub

Professions: none. i got lw, skinning, mining and engineer on my alts:)

How did you get information about Infinitum?
hmm, tbh i saw alot of ppl from guild and since i'm looking for a good raiding guild i decided to write an application.

Armory - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/Derentis/advanced

st you experince in vanilla/tbc/wotlk/cata raids. If you have pre-cata experience, keep it to the character- and gear level it was designed for!

Vanilla - I started my adventure with wow back than but i didnt do anything special Razz ulduar couple of times and the dragons in feralas and duskwood Smile
TBC -
Black temple - 0
Gruul - Clear.
SSC - Clear
Kara - Clear.
Mag - 0
TK - 0
MH - rep farm and 1 boss Smile
SP - 0

Wotlk -
ICC Clear.
ICC hc - first 5 bosses
VoA - Clear
Nax -the new nax with weekly quests Smile
OS - 0
Uld - Clear.
Ony - clear.

Cata -
BH - 3/3 =o
Bwd - 4/6 -1/6hc
BoT - 4/4 -
Tot - 0
Firelands - 1/7 and rep raids Smile
Dragon Soul - 4/8 norm here, madness on lock

This is my progress on all my chars. most of this was done on my druid or pala. some of them are from times that i used to play on other serwers, like burning legion from where i transfered here Smile

What addons do you use? Deadly Boss mod, Recount, Bartender, Cooldowns, Grid. Thats all i need:)

Incase you have an offspec? I played Assassination and i can respec if the guild will be in need of me as Assasin:)

Describe you key bindings, rotations/priority and macros for your mainspec and offspec respectively:
hmmm:
Q: ss
E: Revealing Strike
R:Rapture
F:Evi/Kidney
T:killing spree
G:Trinket atm. when not using "on use" trink ith for healstone.
`:kick/ Gouge
1:TOTT macro on focused tank
2:Shiv
altR:sprint
altE: slice and dice
altQ Recuperate
F1: stealth
F2: blind
F3: Adrenaline rush
F4: Blade flurry
alt1: cloak
alt2: Evasion
middle mouse: vanish

Macros:
/cast [nomodifier] Eviscerate
/cast [modifier:alt] Kidney Shot
#showtooltip

#showtooltip
/cast [nomod] Kick
/cast [modifier: alt] Gouge

#showtooltip
/cast [nomod] Premeditation
/cast [modifier: shift] Redirect
/cast [modifier: alt] Combat Readiness

#showtooltip Preparation
/cast [nostealth] Evasion
/cast Cold Blood
/cast Sprint
/cast Preparatio

#showtooltip Sap
/cleartarget
/targetenemyplayer
/cast sap

/script if(IsUsableAction(7) and GetActionCooldown(7)==0 and UnitInRange("focus")) then SendChatMessage("{square} Tricks of the Trade {square} on YOU!", "WHISPER", nil, UnitName("focus")); end
/cast [target=focus] Tricks of the Trade

#showtooltip
/cast [nomod] Vanish
/cast [modifier: shift] 13
/cast [modifier: alt] Will of the Forsaken

Rotation:

TOTT on focussed tank ---> SS--> 5c Slice ---> 1 RS ---> SS to 5c ---> Eviscierate
Maim thing is to keep Slice and Dice up all the time. I dont use rupture cause my dmg seems higher without it:) cooldowns like killing spree or adrenaline rush whenever is active or at momenst when i can maximalize damage to fast nuke the adds(bolt hemmorhage blisterings mana void etc.)

For DPS classes/specs - What is your average DPS in a typical 10/25-man raid boss fight. Linking a screenshot showing 5 minutes on the raider's target dummy (or until you run out of mana) is a big plus! To be Honest i think there is something wrong with my build and i would be happy if any rogue officer could look and tell me where im making a mistake Smile

Earlier guild(s). Why did you leave or get kicked? ima newly dinged rogue so i was in Betrayers as i lvled and than in Scurvy see dogs and Nostalgic but i left due to lack of activity in those guilds:(

Can you manage to attend raids on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 19:00-23:00 on a regular basis? Yes, especially when im away from home studying:)

Do you follow instructions during raids and can you handle criticism from the leaders? Ofc, i like to listen more experienced players Smile criticism is ok and i can learn on my mistakes.

Do you have the habit of reading up on all new encounters? Do you stay up to date with class changes? Yes, im always trying to be aware of new patch changes and things that affects my class.

Have you got ventrilo and a working microphone? Do you have an easy time communicating during raids? yes, downloaded and installed vent. i enjoy commication with other ppl so if won't be a problem.

s there anything that can force you to go AFK during raids? hmmm unless someone is breaking into by house no Smile

On a scale from 1-10, how stable is your internet connection? 9/10 at home. dunno about by new place cause i will move in 2 months so we will see.

Tell us a little about yourself (optional):

I'm a 22y old student from poland who enjoys interacting with ppl and loves wow Smile I also play League of Legends with my roommates but i won't affect my time management for wow raids since wow is my main game and i play lol just for fun to destroy the lane opponent Smile

Do you know anyone in the guild? sadly no Sad

Tell us briefly, using your own words - Why do you like to raid and why should we consider your application over others?

I love to raid!! there is nothing more exciting than progress with dedicated players from guild:) why me ? i don't mind wiping 100 times and i always try to improve my gaming and to help ppl whenever i have time.

I've noticed that some ppl write the genesis of the name Smile Richard Dean Anderson on Stargate ones he was talking in ancients language call "Baal" "Derentis" and according to stargate wiki it means " Crazy, Insane"
Back to top Go down

Derentis, Combat/sub Rogue Application
Page 1 of 1