Infinitum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A guild among friends on the realm Bladefist, WoW.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flexx/ Sarex Rogue application (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gäst

Flexx/ Sarex Rogue application (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Flexx/ Sarex Rogue application (Accepted)   Flexx/ Sarex Rogue application (Accepted) Icon_minitime1Fri 13 Jan 2012 - 2:27

Name: Barry - most people call me baz Razz

Nationality: English

Character name: Flexx - although most people know me by Sarex

Class: Rogue

Mainspec/offspec: Combat/ Sub

Professions: Jewelcrafting / Engineering

Armory-link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/Flexx/advanced

List you experince in vanilla/tbc/wotlk/cata raids. If you have pre-cata experience, keep it to the character- and gear level it was designed for!
Vanilla: was lvl 54 when tbc was released so missed it all! :<
TBC: Rogue - Kara, Gruul, Maggy, ZA, SSC, TK and BT was cleared pre nerf and 5 bosses in swp were done after nerf
wotlk:
Rogue: naxx 25 cleared, ulduar 10/25 cleared totc 10 and 25 cleared some hardmodes, Onyxia 10/25 cleared, ICC 10 and 25man cleared to sindragosa alot of hardmodes done before i quit the game for a while
Paladin: Ulduar 10/25 cleared nearly all hardmodes complete between the 2 chars, totc 10 and 25 cleared as well as Onyxia 10/25
Cata: The time I have played in cata I have concentrated so hard on pvp in this expansion that i havent raided at all really seeing as i was sitting exams etc up to now, but after gaining gladiator title I wana go back to doing some pve!

Do you have any alts that you have raid experience with? Armory link(s):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/Salor/advanced

What addons do you use?
DBM. Omen and tidyplates whilst raiding

Incase you have an offspec - Do you have experience/gear for raiding with it?
My offspec is a pvp sub spec, although willing to change to a secondary pve spec on raid nights

Describe you key bindings, rotations/priority and macros for your mainspec and offspec respectively:
There isn't a single ability on my actionbars that isn't bound to either my keyboard or mouse, i use both shift and ctrl modifiers also. My rotation priority is Slice n Dice, Rupture up at all times with eviscerate used whilst both are active and not needing refreshing with revealing strike being used for both rupture and evis. Tricks of the trade being used on cd on a predetermined DPS after the initial pull where it is used on the tank. Adrenaline rush and killing spree are also used as often as possible whlst not energy capped and knowing i wont have to leave the boss in these time frames.

For DPS classes/specs - What is your average DPS in a typical 10/25-man raid boss fight. Linking a screenshot showing 5 minutes on the raider's target dummy (or until you run out of mana) is a big plus!
I average around 23k dps at the moment only because I lack alot of gear at the moment mainset is still cataclysmic pvp set whilst offset is either lfr gear or last patch valor gear and the current valor neck and wrist.

Earlier guild(s). Why did you leave or get kicked?: Absolutely Wanted (we were no.1 progress in ulduar) was disbanded. From the Ashes II - I transferred to pvp with some friends

Can you manage to attend raids on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 19:00-23:00 on a regular basis?
Yeah!

Do you follow instructions during raids and can you handle criticism from the leaders?
I am a very aware player who is happy to do as told Very Happy

Do you have the habit of reading up on all new encounters? Do you stay up to date with class changes?
Yes on both these accounts.

Are you able to supply yourself with sufficient amounts for flasks, potions and power food for each raid?
reading power food made me hungry irl hehe but yea I can sort all this out Very Happy

Have you got ventrilo and a working microphone? Do you have an easy time communicating during raids?
yes I do, gl trying to shut me up if I get accepted :p

Is there anything that can force you to go AFK during raids?
A naked chick crawling into my bed? But seriously not unless something serious happened IRL

On a scale from 1-10, how stable is your internet connection?
9-10 usually chilling around 25-35 ms

Tell us a little about yourself (optional):
Essex born and raised, enjoy many sports and I'm a propper little social bean who strives to do well in anything I do. I really enjoy the social aspect of WoW and having a laugh whilst either doing arenas or progressing in pve.

Do you know anyone in the guild?
I used to raid wit Jay - warlock

Tell us briefly, using your own words - Why do you like to raid and why should we consider your application over others?
Ok so i know you will be taking a bit of a stab in the dark with me if i get accepted as my pve gear as it stands right now isn't anything special, but in me you will gain a competant player who listens well and has good situation awareness as well as experience. And a fun, social member who enjoys raiding.

thanks for taking the time to read my app! <3
Back to top Go down
Surkalv
Surkalv

Antal inlägg : 100

PostSubject: Re: Flexx/ Sarex Rogue application (Accepted)   Flexx/ Sarex Rogue application (Accepted) Icon_minitime1Fri 13 Jan 2012 - 7:15

I actually like your apply very much, you seem like a cool, fun guy.

The only problem is, that we currently got 2 active rogues and 1 inactive at the moment. I will have a really hard time to be able to fit you in one of our groups. Both groups are pretty full on melees.

I'm sure I would enjoy having you with us during raids though, so I need to do some serious thinking and planning before deciding. Since your rogue currently isn't that geared, how would you feel about switching character? If there's any 85 alt you can gear up quickly and such. Druid / shaman healer. Warlock, moonkin, Spriest is what we currently need the most. Although, a mage might be fine aswell.

Otherwise, you're very welcome to come as a social member. You will have a chance on raiding that way when we have a spot open for you.

The ball is in your hand. Good luck with whatever you decide Smile
Back to top Go down
Gäst

PostSubject: Re: Flexx/ Sarex Rogue application (Accepted)   Flexx/ Sarex Rogue application (Accepted) Icon_minitime1Fri 13 Jan 2012 - 7:57

ok so heres my situation, I have my rogue obviously lol i also have a fresh dinged rshaman, a pvp geared warlock and disc priest also ^_^ but in all honesty i would prefer to raid on my rogue. I'm happy enough to chill and wait my turn on the raiding roster/ fill in for the other rogues if they miss a raid for any reason if thats cool?

thanks for the quick reply<3
Back to top Go down
Surkalv
Surkalv

Antal inlägg : 100

PostSubject: Re: Flexx/ Sarex Rogue application (Accepted)   Flexx/ Sarex Rogue application (Accepted) Icon_minitime1Fri 13 Jan 2012 - 18:02

Sure, sounds great Smile Whisper anyone in the guild for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flexx/ Sarex Rogue application (Accepted)   Flexx/ Sarex Rogue application (Accepted) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Flexx/ Sarex Rogue application (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1